by Dr. Monroe Mann, PhD, Esq, MBA, LLM, ME
So turns out I was right about Brexit and also right about the outcome of this past election. I am now going to explain why I believe Trump is going to be remembered as one of the best Presidents we have ever had, up there with Washington and Lincoln.
- He’s rich. In other words, he owes no one except the American people who voted him into office. Can’t be bribed. Can’t be corrupted. He’s simply going to make America great again. Some say his wealth keeps him out of touch with the working man. Umm, it’s the working man who voted him into office. Democrats turned Republican. He has resonated more with working class America than any politician in modern times, and truly, it’s precisely BECAUSE he is rich. No one else would have commanded the respect that he has among his voters. He’s rich, and now he’s gonna do everything he can to help all of us make more money too. Just watch. You’re gonna be blown away.
- He doesn’t care about his reputation. Sure, everyone cares to some extent, but the key is that he doesn’t care what the media or establishment think of him. He was voted into office to do one thing–Make American Great Again–and he is going to do that, no matter what it takes. I truly believe he will get more accomplished than any President in modern history, and I further believe that his first 100 days will be even more productive than Newt Gingrich’s contract with America back in the day. Stay tuned folks: he’s gonna get things done. And faster than anyone could ever have thought possible.
- He wants to streamline everything. Enough red tape and regulations. As many as possible are all going out the window. It’s time to get government to work… like a successful business. Lean. Nimble. Flexible. That is what the new government is going to look like.
- He is politically incorrect. Too many policies happen (or don’t happen) simple because it’s the politically correct thing to do. No longer. All that crap is now going out the window. If it’s good for America, we’re doing it. If it’s not good for America, we’re not. Easy as that. And he doesn’t care who he pisses off. That sounds like a recipe for disaster, but no, rather, it’s a recipe for a new American framework that looks towards successful results (that may upset some people in the short term); not speculative policies that will do nothing to help the country (but will make some people happy in the short term). It’s Politically Incorrect with Donald Trump… and get ready thin-skinned people, cause positive change is afoot.
- He is not a politician. If Trump succeeds on the scale I believe he will, he will forever change what it means to be a politician. In fact, if the ‘non-politician’ businessman ends up becoming one of our most successful presidents, it will forever tar and feather the esteemed reputation of the traditional ‘politician’ with great ‘experience. If Trump does what he says he is going to do–and watch the economy soar my friends, just watch–I truly believe that no typical politician will ever again become President of this nation. A woman, yes. An hispanic, yes. But it’s going to be a woman entrepreneur and a hispanic businessman. Or at least a politician who has an extensive business background. The truth is: a successful businessman can do two things exceedingly well: lead a big team (commander in chief of the military) and manage finances (build the American economy). Trump is going to do both like a pro.
It will take some time to determine if this–my third prediction since starting this blog–will also ring true. However, I think we are already starting to see the results as the Dow Jones Industrial Average has already soared to its greatest high… ever.
Here ye, Here ye: President-Elect Trump, I do dare declare, is similarly going to end up our greatest President… ever. Don’t believe me? Just sit back, and watch the show. The applause at the end is going to be epic.
The Trump Administration is now hiring:
Go Make America Great Again!
P.S. – Did I apply? Of course I did. While I hear from them? Who knows? But it sure was fun filling out the application.
by Dr. Monroe Mann, PhD, Esq, MBA, LLM, ME
Yes, I voted for Trump.
But today I write this as an American. Specifically, as an American who knows the pain that half of America is feeling right now. And as an American who wants to help build across the divide.
I wrote a text to some Hillary supporter friends of mine earlier. Letting them know I still loved them, and that I was grateful for their friendship. One was surprised that I wasn’t gloating that Trump had won, because all of his friends on Facebook were shoving it in his face.
This is what I wrote in response: “It’s funny you mention that. Being off Facebook and Twitter [I deleted my accounts last year] has made me a better man. It forces me to think more before making jerk reactions (Trump will need to learn that too, and I think his victory speech showed that he is becoming a better man too). But I thought about gloating. I really did. But I realized that Hillary’s supporters are hurting and crying so much. So painful. I don’t want to add to that. Their pain alone is already too much to bear. And they are so scared that Trump is going to destroy this country and their way of life. I want to be part of the solution and not the problem. I reached out and offered my condolences and friendship to those I knew might be feeling pretty low, as I did to you. I want everyone to give him a chance. The best way to do that is to be restrained, polite, and empathetic. Because I know that I would like your support and friendship if Trump had lost. And he could have. Up to the 11th hour. I wouldn’t want to be kicked while I was down. Maybe ten years ago, I would not have acted this way. But today, it’s the type of person I tried to be. We are all Americans. Democrat and Republican and Independent.”
So today, I want to share three reasons why I believe you should give President-Elect Trump a chance. I offer these as a measure of true friendship, from one countryman to another, with no agenda whatsoever. And as sincerely as I possibly can.
- Please click this link: https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/ This is a link to his campaign website’s exhaustive list of every policy he intends to implement. Please, before you spend another day crying, first go here. Read the truth about the policies he intends to implement–many may pleasantly surprise you. You may not agree with all of them, but I have a feeling you will be less scared about what the future holds. Moving forward knowing the FACTS of what he stands for, rather than speculation, will do a lot to calm your nerves Do not read the newspapers. Do not watch Fox News or CNN or MSNBC. Just click that link above and read the facts from the official website.
- Please remember that I (and many other conservative Americans) lost in 2008, and again in 2012. When Barack Obama was elected the first time, we thought our country was doomed. When he was elected a second time, we despaired more than ever before. Barack Obama to us was what Donald Trump is to you: SCARY AND UNFATHOMABLE. (I am merely talking about policies). And yet, 8 years later… the country is still here. Republicans are still here. Democrats are still here. And you are still here. It sucks. I know. And words mean little right now. But I want you to know that you will survice, and more importantly, America will survive. Trump is going to build on what Obama started, and continue to fix America’s healthcare system. Trump is going to build up our military and destroy ISIS to make our nation safer. And yes, maybe he will deport some people who are here illegally, and yes, maybe he will build a wall, but he has repeatedly said that if these individuals are non-violent, and agree to promote American values, they can return… legally… through our immigration system. Sure, some of these things may not be politically appealing to you, but I assure you, he will not destroy the world or cause WWIII. As I have said to many people, you may think he’s crazy, but if so, then so do our enemies. And we all know how we act around these types of peopoe: YOU DON’T PROVOKE A CRAZY PERSON. Do you? I don’t believe he is crazy, but let’s say he is. If so, he is probably the safest person to have the nuclear codes because the rest of the world has no idea what he will do if they provoke him… so they won’t. In some ways I jest, but overall, I’m telling the truth. Mark my words: Just as I survived 8 years under Obama, you too will survive a mere 4 years under Trump. And if he doesn’t do a good job, that’s why we have elections. Don’t be angry at this result; instead, start preparing NOW for Election 2020. Take your frustration and anger… and channel it into productivity towards the next election. Because the race has already started. And you do your party no good if you continue to mope around complaining. What’s done is done. He is Mr. President. But if you work hard, you can put up a fight in 2020 and perhaps be consoling me!
- Be inspired. Be inspired by all of the candidates. I am totally serious. Keep reading.I was inspired by Hillary Clinton tonight, as she graciously conceded while at the same time, motivated and inspired young women to realize how far she had come, and how far they can go. We are going to have a female president in the near future, and why? Because Hillary Clinton has paved the way. This defeat for Clinton tonight was–to her–I can only imagine–DEBILITATING. She has spent the last 30 years of her life working towards this. And it turned at the 11th hour. And yet, she gave the most amazing speech of her career. A speech that showed me how to handle myself publicly when faced with a horrible upset of great magnitude.
I was also inspired by Barack Obama, who shared the story in his speech of his transition into power in 2008, when George W. Bush graciously shook his hand, and showed him the ropes. Obama went on to offer (and indeed demand of his staff) the same honorable treatment of Trump, once he begins the transition tomorrow. Thanks to Obama, Trump has been provided legitimacy from day one. I have learned from Obama that no matter the disappointment, and no matter the disagreements, there are some things greater than personal bones of contention. In this case: the peaceful and legitimate transfer of power. If Obama wanted, he could have made things very difficult and awkward for Trump. But for the nation, he chose to take the upper hand, and I applaud him for it. Not coincidentally, I too believe this was one of Obama’s best speeches.
Not to be outdone, I was greatly inspired by Bernie Sanders, who proved to us all that passion, SINCERITY, and a plan can take you so far in life. I know how much he cares for Americans, for America, and for the agenda he fought so hard for. His sincerity won over the American people. And I hate to admit it, but won me over too. I would never have voted for him, but I respect the man tremendously. Hats off to you Mr. Sanders.
And I am inspired by Donald Trump (and all of America should be too). Why? Because he showed us that no matter what people say, no matter how bad the reviews, no matter who is turned against you, no matter how much the ridicule, and no matter WHAT the odds… you can still win. No. Matter. What. I know half of the country doesn’t like the man. But I urge you all (as I am) to be inspired by him. As many of you know, I have a part-time life in show business. The rejection I have experienced over the last 20 years is simply devastating. But… IN NO WAY AS HORRIBLE AS WHAT TRUMP HAD TO ENDURE FOR THESE LAST 18 ODD MONTHS. Just think of all the times he should have, could have, would have quit. HE NEVER QUIT. No matter how bad it got. HE NEVER QUIT. ALL THE POLLS WERE WRONG. THE MEDIA WAS ALL WRONG. ALL OF MY SHOWBIZ FRIENDS WERE WRONG. EVERYONE WAS WRONG. And you know that everyone told him to quit. From day one. But. He. Did. Not. Quit. The little engine that could. “I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.” And he did. Thanks to Donald Trump, from this day until the day I die (and maybe not even then), I will make every effort to NEVER ever ever Ever EVER ever EVER again doubt myself. Remember “Never Trump”? Now in my mind, it’s the answer to a question. “Quit?” “Never. -Trump.”
I know the pain is still there. And as Hillary said, that pain will be there for a while. But I hope that these words I have shared with you show that we Trumpers aren’t so bad. And neither is he. Please give him a chance. Please visit his website and read his policies. Please remember that it’s not the end of the world… or the country. If it’s not the result you wanted, get off you ass now and figure out how to win it next time. And please remember the most important part of all: be inspired by it all. By those who won, and yes, even those who lost. There are valuable life (and patriotic) lessons for us all to learn from it all.
God bless America.
P.S. – If you’re a Trump supporter, please forward this to those in mourning.
P.P.S. – I have been awake for over 36 hours straight and I am exhausted. Gnight America. Gnight world.