by Dr. Monroe Mann, PhD, Esq, MBA, LLM, ME
So turns out I was right about Brexit and also right about the outcome of this past election. I am now going to explain why I believe Trump is going to be remembered as one of the best Presidents we have ever had, up there with Washington and Lincoln.
- He’s rich. In other words, he owes no one except the American people who voted him into office. Can’t be bribed. Can’t be corrupted. He’s simply going to make America great again. Some say his wealth keeps him out of touch with the working man. Umm, it’s the working man who voted him into office. Democrats turned Republican. He has resonated more with working class America than any politician in modern times, and truly, it’s precisely BECAUSE he is rich. No one else would have commanded the respect that he has among his voters. He’s rich, and now he’s gonna do everything he can to help all of us make more money too. Just watch. You’re gonna be blown away.
- He doesn’t care about his reputation. Sure, everyone cares to some extent, but the key is that he doesn’t care what the media or establishment think of him. He was voted into office to do one thing–Make American Great Again–and he is going to do that, no matter what it takes. I truly believe he will get more accomplished than any President in modern history, and I further believe that his first 100 days will be even more productive than Newt Gingrich’s contract with America back in the day. Stay tuned folks: he’s gonna get things done. And faster than anyone could ever have thought possible.
- He wants to streamline everything. Enough red tape and regulations. As many as possible are all going out the window. It’s time to get government to work… like a successful business. Lean. Nimble. Flexible. That is what the new government is going to look like.
- He is politically incorrect. Too many policies happen (or don’t happen) simple because it’s the politically correct thing to do. No longer. All that crap is now going out the window. If it’s good for America, we’re doing it. If it’s not good for America, we’re not. Easy as that. And he doesn’t care who he pisses off. That sounds like a recipe for disaster, but no, rather, it’s a recipe for a new American framework that looks towards successful results (that may upset some people in the short term); not speculative policies that will do nothing to help the country (but will make some people happy in the short term). It’s Politically Incorrect with Donald Trump… and get ready thin-skinned people, cause positive change is afoot.
- He is not a politician. If Trump succeeds on the scale I believe he will, he will forever change what it means to be a politician. In fact, if the ‘non-politician’ businessman ends up becoming one of our most successful presidents, it will forever tar and feather the esteemed reputation of the traditional ‘politician’ with great ‘experience. If Trump does what he says he is going to do–and watch the economy soar my friends, just watch–I truly believe that no typical politician will ever again become President of this nation. A woman, yes. An hispanic, yes. But it’s going to be a woman entrepreneur and a hispanic businessman. Or at least a politician who has an extensive business background. The truth is: a successful businessman can do two things exceedingly well: lead a big team (commander in chief of the military) and manage finances (build the American economy). Trump is going to do both like a pro.
It will take some time to determine if this–my third prediction since starting this blog–will also ring true. However, I think we are already starting to see the results as the Dow Jones Industrial Average has already soared to its greatest high… ever.
Here ye, Here ye: President-Elect Trump, I do dare declare, is similarly going to end up our greatest President… ever. Don’t believe me? Just sit back, and watch the show. The applause at the end is going to be epic.